Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mojo Monday 221 Challenge

Hope everyone had a great Chrismas and maybe even got some great stamps!  HA.  I did.  My daughter knows I love Papertrey and ordered me some stamps for Christmas.  So I had to just get them inked up.  The Mojo sketch was so easy to work with this week and is one I will use again and again.
I am done with Christmas cards for a while and wanted to move on to Valentines day.  The bright colors together are so fun.


Cardstock-Raspberry Fizz(PTI), background papers(Hobby Lobby)
Ink- Poppy(PTI)
Stamps-Papertrey Ink
Extras-Raspberry Felt(PTI), Puffy Glitter Sticker(Hobby Lobby)

Can't wait to play a little more.  Woke up in the night with stamping ideas in my head that needed to get out. hehe.  Have a great afternoon.
Sentimentally Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...