Friday, April 27, 2012

PDCC129

Hello, Thanks for stopping by.  When I first saw this challenge photo I was drawn to the pillow fabric in the upper right hand corner. I love the bold graffic style of the fabric.  So that was my jumping off point. 

 

Navy blue has always been a favorite color to use in place of black for the line images so that is what I used to stamp my flowers from a gel-a-tins stamp set.  Greeting and white cardstock are from Papertrey Ink. Inks are from Stampin Up.

Later, Sentimentally Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Great design - very graphic and CAS. Perfect colours for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That photo grabbed my attention too! Hope all is well with you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shadow stamping. looks great with the flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! I also was drawn to that corner--but I just couldn't pull it off! You did though! LOVE LOVE LOVE this card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete