Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Out Riding

Hello.  Halfway into the week and two evenings of stamping.  Must be a great week.
I am going to enter this card in two challenges tonight.  I have never done the Hero Arts blog challenge and thought it might be fun to try it. I am going for the sketch challenge August2012A.  I am also going to enter it in the "Blue & Green" challenge over on the Less is More blog.

Top right sketch is the one I went for.  I scored vertical lines in the background that are kind-of hard to see.

Cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, stamps are from Hero Arts and ink is from Stampin Up.  Dies are Hero Arts and Spellbinders.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

5 comments:

  1. urocza praca, bardzo fajnie dobrane kolorki, pozdrawiam i zapraszam do siebie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!The colours look so vibrant.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I do like that bike - what a lovely bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning job, great layout, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of our colour combo
    Terrific card
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...