Tuesday, September 11, 2012

kRAFTY bEE

Hello again!  One more card for tonight.  I wanted to enter this one in the CASE Study #107 challenge and the Craft's Meow Sketch challenge. 
So for the CASE Study I was to use the card below for my inspiration.
Bee...check
Centered Focal Point...check
Stitching...check(faux)
Clean and Simple...check

Next I wanted to enter the Craft's Meow Sketch challenge and I think that one is covered too!  Check.

In a hurry to get this posted.  Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Sentimentally Sue

5 comments:

  1. What a cool die cutting technique! I love your stamping on kraft too, lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome combo of challenges! love your card! thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful muted, elegant, CAS card - right up my street! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cool card... love the bees theme! And I'm loving the kraft cardstock! Thanks so much for playing in The Craft's Meow card sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...