Saturday, April 13, 2013

Travel...who me??

Happy Saturday to you!  So first I need to address the title.  We don't travel, my husband and I.  He likes to stay home or at least in our state.  So travel is a foreign concept in our house.  I started with the Playdate #177 colorway and the CASology "travel" cue card.

My card uses a Martha Stewart world travel set and Stampin Up inks.  Cardstock is all from Papertrey Ink.

So as you can see my destination is my hubby.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Sentimentally Sue

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous take on the cue word!! Love the colour combo, fun images and most of all the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So romantic! I love those great colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweet, romatic card for your DH! Great colors and take on the cue word this week! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....what a perfect card for your husband! He's lucky to have you! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love those stamps - makes me want to go on vacation now!! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaww... what a sweet card for your hubby! great take on the cue word! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap jimmy choo trainers, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of cheap women jimmy choo trainers, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...