Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PTI September Blog Hop...card 1

Hi ya!  I love making Christmas cards.  This card started with a Scarlet Jewel base and a white layer cut to 4" by 5.25" from PTI.  I stamped the music background (GinaK) in Chai ink from the Tea Dye Duo (PTI).  Also edged the panel with that ink.  The Bubble Joy die is from Memory Box.  I backed the "O" with Simply Chartreuse cardstock and die cut the holly from Chartreuse felt. Stiched the button on with linen thread.  It has been fun to get my fingers inky again...it had been a while.  Thanks for sharing your day with me!  Sentimentally Sue.

7 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...