Saturday, October 12, 2013

Merry Besotted Christmas

Hello.  This was a fun card to make.  I started with Papertrey Ink white cardstock.  I used a stamp set from Clearly Besotted called Merry Little Christmas and grouped a bunch of little images and words to create a block stamp.  Then stamped it across the panel with Ballet Blue ink from Stampin Up.  I them took a set from PTI called Snowflake Medley and stamped it in Versamark ink over the words.  Heat embossed it with clear powder and using the backside of the snowflake images stamped them in Spring Rain ink from PTI.  I layered the panel on navy cardstock and tied a nay ribbon around it.  All mounted on a PTI white card base.  I thought this was a fun twist to the MIM #135 Layered Emboss Resist technique.
I will also be entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of Rubber or Clear stamps with a focus on Clearly Besotted stamps.
Thanks again for dropping by,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, a great CAS style with a wonderful colour scheme.....your sentiment and image background inking is fabulous!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Non-traditional color-combo for Christmas, Sue. Your choice of stamps for this technique is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uk replica watches, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica panerai watches, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...