Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Clean and Simple HB

Hi again, Tonight I thought I might try a sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches.
The sketch was picked by the "clean team" so I tried to make my card as clean as possible.  Started with a 4.25" square card. Impressed 2 Spellbinders dies at an angle and die cut PTI candles in the center of the squares. I backed the candles with an old Stampin Up background paper. Flames with yellow cardstock and glossy affects with glitter. 
Lastly I cut a banner and stamped a PTI birthday greeting in orange and mounted it with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your debossed design is fabulous. I love the colorful candles peeking through! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright candles and the embossing around them! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the embossed frames and the sweet candles! Perfect for a birthday! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Sailboat Wishes

Hello, I wanted to make a quick card to play along with the Papertrey Ink "create with us" challenge.  We were to pick an i...