Friday, September 8, 2017

With Sympathy

Hello and let the weekend festivities begin!
I was working off of the Sugar Peas card challenge with this photo and sketch.

I started with an A2 size white card base and stamped the first doily in a soft pink like the second story of the building. Then used a coral color for the first story and finally die cut the greeting from PTI in an evergreen to match the doors. Added a few clear Nuvo drops. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.
The doily stamps I think are from Inkadinkado.

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful! Love the two tones of pink. Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...