Sunday, November 5, 2017

Trees, Trees and More Trees

Happy Sunday to you! I am still messing around with My Favorite Things color challenge and the Essentials by Ellen Mix It Up challenge.




Both cards started with a 110 lbs white cardstock stamped with MTF Bold Diagonal Stripe background stamp and the Essentials by Ellen Wonky Backdrop stamps.  I the die cut the trees with Christmas Tree Change Up die set from Papertrey Ink. The banner is die cut with Concord & 9th ribbon banner die. I used foam tape to pop up the banners and the small trees. The trees were all sprayed with Shimmer Spritz.

Ellen's challenge was to use both My Favorite Things and Essentials by Ellen products.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...