Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Transformation Tuesday #4

Hello, my transformation card was a wedding card that I made but was never quite happy with it.
This was my original card. The hearts were stamped with 4 colors. I felt it was to busy.

Today's card was stamped on PTI white cardstock with Soft Lilac ink. The "you" diecut is from Cutterbee and the heart stamp is from The Stamp Market. I used some dark plum cardstock to cut both the Love from Papertrey Ink and the six layers of die cuts under the word you. I am pleased with the transformation. Lol.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...