Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Summer School: Session 2

Hey there, Just wanted to share a couple of cards tonight. The first one was created for My Favorite Things Summer School: Day 1. We were taught about creating a monochromatic card.  I chose shades of purple cardstock and the Celebrate Speech Bubble die.

I started by cutting the purple card stock in 1.5" strips and placed them on a piece of Elizabeth Craft adhesive. Then die cut the speech bubble from it and some white craft foam. It all got attached to a 110 lb white top folding note card. I then thought it needed a little something, so I covered the letters with Wink of Stella and Tonic Chrystal Glaze.

This was just a close up to show the detail.
My next card was for the Papertrey Ink Create with Us challenge. I wanted to recreate Stephanie Gold's card below.

I used the Summer Tag Die, Mini Blooms and Keep It Simple: Belated Birthday.

Well that is it for tonight. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...