Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Shaker Card Times Two

Hey there. I was in a shaker card mode today. I created two birthday cards that are very different from each other. A clean and simple one for a man and a bright colored one for a woman. These are both going to be entered in the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, making a shaker card.


I used the Daddy Yo 2 stamp and die set from PaperSmootches to create my mini shaker card. This card will also be entered in the Less is More living coral and true blue challenge. The tie was colored with alcohol markers.


My second card used Time Holtz Happy Everything Blueprints stamp set and the large number dies from Papertrey Ink to create a fun 40th birthday shaker card. The greeting is from a CASual Friday's birthday set. I water colored the hat with my Arteza Bruch pens.



AAA Birthday Card Challenge is also doing a Design Team call. Here is hoping they like my cards! Thanks for stopping by tonight, Sue.



3 comments:

  1. Both cards are super Sue. I particularly like the second one as it makes me want to eat cake...with sprinkles on top. Glad you are playing along with AAA Birthday this month and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giant numbers as shaker elements. Great idea! And so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the cards are fabulous Sue..I always find it difficult to make CAS with shaker but you did a fab job! love it. Thank you for playing along with us at AAA Birthday and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...