Tuesday, February 18, 2020

CASology #362: Tall

Hey there. Are you up for a new challenge today. The CASology Challenge blog has just the ticket for you today with our new cue card.


Tall...what comes to mind for you? I came up with a tall card stamped with a tall animal. My card started with a 6.5 by 6.5" piece of white card stock that I scored at 3.25" to create a tall card. Then using the stamps from the Me & My Big Ideas Baby Boy set I stamped along the one edge leaving plenty of white space. That is it. Pretty clean and simple.

I am sure the design team has some fun ideas for you too. Go check them out. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.






3 comments:

  1. Love the design on this one. Stacking the giraffe atop your tall think sentiment really reinforces the 'tall' cue word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card. Everything is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...