Tuesday, March 3, 2020

CASology #363: Skyline

Hello. Here is to hoping spring is right around the corner. We are kicking off a new challenge today on the CASology Challenge blog and I can't wait to see what you create.


The skyline where I live is probably very different than yours. We live in rural Iowa where there is not much to break up the view of the sunrise or set. For us it is our home or maybe a barn. lol. So that being said my skyline has some stenciled clouds on a top-folding white card base. Then I took a sponge dauber and blended a little sun with yellow ink. I die cut three white houses and stacked them together, gluing between each. Finally I stamped the greeting and small heart in gray ink.



 I am sure the team has some fun ideas 
for our skyline cue card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...