Tuesday, January 5, 2021

CASology #381: Memories

Welcome to 2021. Today we have a new challenge up on the CASology Challenge Blog


So looking back we will share our memories.



This card uses a technique I like to call ink layering to create a one layer card that feels like it has dimension. I used the Stampin' Up! set Travel Post stamped in cocoa, linen and cranberry ink. Then I over-stamped the greeting in Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear detail powder. Finally rounding the corners of my rustic ivory card stock. This technique works best when you use a light, medium and dark ink. I hope you will join us in this challenge of memories.




2 comments:

  1. I like the way you went with this. Fab vintage feel and just the right images chosen and in the perfect colours to compliment this-super x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...