Sunday, January 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #45

 Hello and Happy New Year!  Today is my first post for the AAA Birthday Card Challenge as part of the team. Our challenges run an entire month and encompass any style as long as it is a birthday card.


This first one is the easiest anything goes. I used a printed watercolor panel from Stamplorations as my jumping off point. I masked off the top and left side then ink blended away. I misted a bit of water over the panel and blotted the excess to create the mottled effect.  Using various colors of ink, I stamped the greeting form SSS Cleanline Everday set. Then stamped the final time and heat embossed it in gold detail powder. I trimmed down the panel and mounted it to a white card base that I had added a strip of gold washi tape with foam tape. To finish off I added a few gold, pearl drops.



I am hoping you will join us for the "anything goes" birthday challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...