Sunday, March 5, 2023

AAA Card Challenge #235

 Hey there! We are doing a bit of ink-blending on the edge for this next challenge on the AAA Cards Challenge.


Here again this was a super quick card to come together. I had purchased some of the new Simon Says Stamp ink so I used that for my edge blend. I started with the darkest color of the trio along the edge and worked into the lightest color.


Then using the Stamp Market Dear Friend set I stamped over the ink blending. I added a bit of heat embossing to make the greeting pop. Please remember the rules of CAS when you are creating your cards. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tone on tone Sue, love all the interest you've created in a small area

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...