Thursday, May 11, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches #511

 Hey there! I have a fun new sketch to share with you from the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. I don't often make a card that is not A2 top-fold but we are working on a square card today for this challenge.


My card is pretty straight forward with balloons stamped and heat embossed in clear detail powder. Then colored with alcohol markers and a gel pen accent before covering with glossy accents.


Stamps:
 My Favorite Things Balloon Bouquet
Ink:
 Versafine Black
Alcohol Markers
GellyRoll Glitter pen
Extras:
 Glossy Accents
Creative Expressions Birthday Wordies Sentiments
LawnFawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
Foam Tape
Clear Detail Embossing Powder
Cardstock:
 Accent 100 lbs White


I love a great sketch! I hope you will plan to make a card for this challenge. Sue










2 comments:

  1. So happy and pretty! I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is such a fun and cheery card, Sue! And the bit of shine makes the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...