Friday, July 21, 2023

Altenew July Challenge #2

Hey there. I have been gone camping a few days and my latest Altenew order came while I was away. Well as soon as I got the food and laundry taken care of, I had to play a little.


I love these soft colors with that pop of green.


Stamps: Altenew Bold Sentiments
Dies: Altenew Linear Crossroads Die and Peony Dream 3D
Cardstock: 120 lbs white and vellum
Ink: Stampin'Up and Versamark
Extras: Foam Tape, Blending Brushes, Clear Detail Powder, Stickels Pearls



I really enjoy the challenges at Altenew. They give me a chance to stretch my creative side. Thank you Altenew!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...