Thursday, August 31, 2023

August Altenew Inspiration Challenge

 Hey there. I had made this card last week but did not get it posted so here we go. I was going for a distressed look on the Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Using the wood in the background and the color palette.



I really liked how the embossing of the Modern Greetings set was not solid. It helped the inked stripes show through. I also echoed the shape of the stamped image on the base card and smaller greeting. The edges were roughed up on the layers and rustic twine was added.


Whenever I am feeling in a slump a card challenge always gives me inspiration. Thank you Altenew!



Simon Says Stamp has an Anything Goes running on their Wednesday challenge. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...