Saturday, January 13, 2024

January Inspiration Challenge Cards

 Hey there. On this rainy day I thought I would make a few challenge cards for the Altenew and Pinkfresh Studio January challenges. My first card uses the photo below as my color inspiration. I am on the road with minimal supples so I did the best I could with colors.



Stencil: Altenew Bubble Wrap
Dies: Altenew Floral Doodles
Altenew Bold Thanks
Extras: Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Ranger: Glossy Accents
PTI: linen twine


Pinkfresh Studio January Challenge was a look back at the year of challenges. I chose the May rainbow challenge for my card. I ink-blended a panel, die cut several of each letter and layered them up. The base card has a matching, rainbow ink-blended edge.


Dies: Pinkfresh Studio Julieta Alphabet 
Stamps: Concord and 9th Happy Day


Challenges are my favorite way to produce inspiring cards. Thanks so much for stopping by, Sue.
















1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...