Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mojo Monday #226 Sketch

Yep.  Still playing with the spring like colors and BasicGrey papers.  I had to laugh when I saw the sketch for this week.  The last card I have on this post was one I made last week for another sketch challenge.  It was almost identical to the Mojo sketch.  This card I tried to have an office supply theme with the torn notebook edge, staple and the graph paper that the greeting is stamped on.  The stamps are an old Stampin Up set I had back when I was a demo.  Well I am not going to leave a recipe because I have told you everything in my post.  If you have questions just ask.


The recipe for the round card is on a post from 1/27/2012.  I want to hit one more challenge yet today so we will see you later,
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. It has the office feel you were going for. The graph paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...