Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CardPatterns #150 Sketch....Howdy!

Hope all is every little thing is great with all of you.  I know that can't be true but I feel we have to go in with a positive attitude or we will be bummed all the time.  So lecture done for today we will get to the card.  I was inspired by our unseasonably warm weather and was thinking of spring and fun bright colors. The sketch was great to work with and made me dig out some BasicGrey paper I hadn't worked with for a long time.
Cardstock: Regal Rose(SU), Background paper(BasicGrey)
Ink: Black(PTI), Saffron(SU)
Stamps: HoneyBees(PTI)
Extras: Ribbon(OTC), Button(PTI), Border Punch(Martha), Brads(SU)

Well better get to stamping.  Sorry I didn't post for a few days.  I have been on a serious reading kick. TTYL
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright patterned paper! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...