Friday, January 27, 2012

CASE Study #75

Okay, last one for tonight.  Really it was only four cards.  Can you tell I like a challenge??? 
The card above is mine and the one below was created by Jen Rzasa as our inspiration.  I was always told that when you copy a card to give credit where credit belongs and change at least three things to make the card your own.  So that being said I changed the twine to cardstock, added buttons in place of the knots and changed the greeting.

Okay I am out of here,
Sentimentally Sue.

5 comments:

  1. This is really a fun card! I like your twist on the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I luv this...super CAS....thanks for joining us at the CASE Study....hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is great!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...