Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I promise...

...that this will be the last Make-It-Monday challenge for the day.  I have seen so many cards that are using the Mister Huey spray mist.  Well I just thought I would try to make my own.  I used a glossy craft paint and water in a mister bottle.  I don't get the big droplets the the Huey spray gives you but I enjoyed the technique (MIM #15-Make your own Mist).

The Vintage Violet cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug snowflake folder and mounted on a kraft cardstock base.  The snowfalke was diecut from kraft cardstock.  The peace was diecut from a Kleenex box that I liked the patterned of.  Then the whole thing was sprayed with my mist.

Cardstock: Violet(SU), Kraft(PTI)
Ink: Stampin Up
Extras: Dies and button(PTI), Ribbon(SU)

Okay, I am done for today.  Have a warm and safe evening!
Sentimentally Sue

2 comments:

  1. Excellent card and great job on the technique. I didn't try this one but I really must. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors and the effect of the mist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...