Sunday, January 15, 2012

CFC #35 Challenge

Hello and hope you had a great Sunday.  I have a nasty cold that I have been trying to whip but right now it has me whipped.  This challenge was to use scallops on your card.  I thought the bunting was a fun twist on the scallop theme.
Cardstock:White(PTI) and assorted background papers(HobbyLobby)
Ink:Papertrey Ink
Stamps:Papertrey Ink
Extras:Circle Punches and Eyelets(SU), Twine and Border Punch(Martha), Buttons(HobbyLobby)


Talk to you soon!
Sentimentally Sue

3 comments:

  1. EEEEk this is so cute! Your clever giant scallops make the perfect banner. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! And hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...