Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tuesday Trigger and MIM #47

So when I saw the quilt for the Tuesday Trigger I immediatlly thought of the numbers dies from Papertrey.  I loved the bright colors of the numbers againts the white ground of the quilt.  Then I was looking through the MIM challenges for this week and saw the scribbles with markers in the MIM #29.  Match made in heaven.  The glitter stripes just came later when I thought the card could use a little punch(MIM#3 challenge).

I really had a goodtime putting this together.  And as a bonus my niece turns seven in March so I will be all ready!  Yea!

Cardstock:White(PTI), Green and Turquoise(SU)
Ink: SU Bold Brights Markers
Extras: Numbers and Circle Dies(PTI), Glitter(Recllections)

Fun, fun, fun,
Sentimentally Sue.

8 comments:

  1. Great card and fabulous colors! Don't you love how challenges help us get ahead of the game to have cards ready for those we anticipate giving them to. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece is going to love this card for sure! You know, just a thought here, but since your ahead of the game, why not make her 7 birthday cards and send one out each day...I know kids LOVE getting mail! I am now one of your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun funn card, such a lovely vibrant card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you used for this card. With the quilt as a backdrop it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You busy girl, you! Love this bright and happy card! Full of fun and sparkle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome! Great take on the TT! The glitter is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...