Thursday, January 5, 2012

Maybe a Little MOJO?


Ya know, everyone talks about "losing their mojo" and "how to get mojo".  I always just get in there and play, and somehow it comes out in the end.  If not, it is time to walk away for a while.  This card is for the MOJO #222 and the MIM #47 challenges.

I used the MIM #18 challenge(Tissue with Texture) for the doily image. 
Stamped the doily with white Stazon on Kraft tissue, crinkled it up and applied it with liquid glue to the card front.  I wanted to go neutral with this so it could fit many occasions.

Cardstock:White, Linen and background paper(PTI), old hymnal and book print.
Ink: Black and Tea Dye duo(PTI)
Stamps: Greeting (PTI), Doily(Inkadinkado)
Extras: Linen thread and Scallop Circle punch(SU), mini brad

Have a great afternoon.
Sentimentally Sue


4 comments:

  1. Lots of pretty elements with an elegant feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that flower you made. I like how you used the doily as your circle for the Mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that floewr, fabulous for sure. You have made so many cards this week. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! A tissue doily is such a delicate touch and I love the flower, too! Great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...