Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weekly Challenges (2nd. edition)

Hello again!  This card was so much fun to make.  I will be trying this technique again.  I am entering it in the MIM #47 challenge and the Color Q #118 challenge. The technique I used was the MIM #13 (Impression Plate Tricks #2).  I used the Woodgrain impression plate and the Happy Day die.

Cardstock: Coral and Caribbean(SU), White (PTI), Red(Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Stampin Up
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Impression plate and Heart dies(PTI), Leaf die(SU), Ribbon(OTC)

Fun colors to work with too.  The Caribbean just makes the other colors pop.  Well that is all for now.  Have a great evening!!
Sentimentally Sue

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Sue! I love all the texture you created. Thanks for joining us for the first challenge of the new year at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! This is one technique that I hope to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great job with the impression plates. I need to try out this technique, I shied away from it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Valentine! Love the texture! Thanks so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! This really draws your eye to the focal point heart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I can never get enough of the woodgrain plate, and the way you've layered the hearts with the leaf die is so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...