Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Papertrey Blog Hop

Hello!  So this is a card I made up at Christmas to sell.  It was one of my favorite designs of this year but not very easy to mail with the snowman pin.
The second card is the one I made today for the blog hop.  We were to use a project that we liked from last year to make something new today.  This ones has a Valentines spin to it.

Cardstock and Background Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rose Red(SU)
Stamps:Papertrey Ink
Extras: Button and Dies(PTI), Ribbon(Seam Binding), Pins(JoAnns)

Have a pleasant evening!!
Sentimentally Sue

5 comments:

  1. Love both of your button card themed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Both cards are very, very pretty. Dang list of PTI sets just keeps growing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! I love your mix of patterns and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving how you made a Christmas card into a Valentines day card...and an awesome one, at that! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I like the transition from Christmas to Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...