Monday, January 16, 2012

Map to Your Heart Challenge

Good morning!  I have two projects to show you today.  Although they are both in the one picture.  The background is a stretched canvas that I decoupaged a road map to, then used red embroidery floss and stitched out a heart around where we live.  I have an old wood barn ladder hanging horizontally in my living room that I change out the decor with the seasons.  Sometime I will share a pic with you.  Well that is where the canvas sits between the rungs on the ladder.
The other is a card that I made to highlight where we live in a Valentine.  The greeting is computer generated and trimmed down to fit.  Hope you enjoyed the Moxie Fab Challenge!

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, old road map
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertey Ink
Extras: Twine(PTI), Button(Hobby Lobby)

Good day to you,
Sentimentally Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Really cool card, the heart looks great on the map

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stitched heart on the canvas and how you printed the most perfect sentiment for a Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue! Thanks for linking this up to the Map of Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...