Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mojo Monday 224

Hi again!  This was a brand new technique for me.  I stamped the flowers with Pallet black ink, then colored the flowers and leaves with colored pencils and then blended the colors with Undo sticker remover. It was really fun to see how the colors moved and blended together.  This was for the Mojo Monday sketch.
Cardstock: White and background paper(PTI), colored(SU)
Ink: Black(Pallet Hybrid),Green and Pink(SU)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Colored pencils(Crayola),ribbon(HobbyLobby), Dies(PTI)

I wanted to do a little spin on the "V" banner strips by using leaves in the place of the "V's".  Well that is all for tonight.  Happy stamping!
Sentimentally Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...