Friday, January 27, 2012

MIM #50 Shaker Card

Happy Friday to you!  I had not made a shaker card for so long.  Like about six or so years.  The invention of using a die has made this process ssooo much easier.
I was going for clean and simple.  I have really liked the cards with all the white space lately.  I used tiny glass beads for my shaker.  I tried to take a close-up picture below to show the beads and the dimention of the grass layer.  The grass is stamped with my woodgrain stamp from Papertrey Ink.

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Stampin Up
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Die(PTI), Ribbon(Micheals), Glass Beads(SU)

Have a warm and safe evening.  I will be back later with another card.
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...