Friday, January 20, 2012

MIM #49 round 2

Good morning!  I have the prettiest snowglobe out my living room window this morning. Wind is not really blowing at this point so it is okay but if it does it will be a white out.  I think we have got at least 6 inches overnight.  Okay, enough of the weather let's get stamping.  I wanted to try the Ghost Masking technique one more time.  I know this is a really pale color so I did a close up picture below so you could see the detail.

Cardstock: White, Chocolate and Aqua(PTI)
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: Button and Twine(PTI)


Talk to you later.
Sentimentally Sue

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Your cricle reminds me of a snow globe. You did a great job with this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...