Friday, January 20, 2012

Last one for today...well two.

This was the quickest card ever.  It is for the CAS-ual Friday #36 challenge.  Just punched some squares from black and white background paper, rounded some of the corners off and stamped a greeting.  Done!  The challenge was to only use black and white on your card.
Cardstock: White and Background paper(PTI)
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink



Then to the Case Study #74 challenge.  I just colored the background paper images with colored pencils.  Done!

Extras: Colored Pencils(Crayola)

Well there is cleaning to be done and some cooking also.  So since the maid is off (hahaha). I better get to it.  Have a great weekend!
Sentimentally Sue

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of cards and such a great design. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 of these are fabulous...but I love the one on the bottom the best! Great CAS design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning black and white card! I never cease to be amazed at what you can achieve by rounding corners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Black and White CASE is just fabulous :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the your card! I love that you had a black and white version-and then colored it! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! Love your creative thinking! Both cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever and super simple, which I love. These cards are definitely going in my "Great Ideas" folder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are super - I think my favourite is the black and white one!

    Hope the maid comes back soon :))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous, I luv the b&w..thanks for joining us at CASE Study, hope your week is fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to use your colored pencils on the patterned papers! Both takes on the inspiration are fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your two takes on Jen's card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great cards! I like the b&w especially, very elegant! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What size punch did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...