Saturday, January 14, 2012

Papertrey Passion MIM#48

Happy Saturday to you!  I thought I would throw in 2 more Make-it-Monday challenges for the week.  Again we were to use border dies to make a background.  I die cut the heart border out of the red cardstock and used the pieces I cut away for my background.  I used the heart strip to get even spacing between the relief pieces when I glued them down to a confetti white cardstock.  Mounted it to a piece of Spring Moss cardstock.  Then diecut the large heart die from Heart Prints die set.  Lastly mounted it to a Blush pink 4.25 by 4.25 card base.  Tied a scrap of pink ribbon through the die cut hole.  Accented with a button.

Cardstock: Moss and Blush(PTI), Red and White(SU)
Ink: Red(SU)
Stamps:Papertrey Ink
Extras: Dies, Button, White ribbon(PTI), Pink ribbon(SU)



I also will enter this in the Passion for Papertrey challenge.  Enjoy your evening.  We are off to go bowling and supper for my hubbies birthday,
Sentimentally Sue

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Valentine Sue. I love how you did the heart borderin two colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your negatives from the die cut heart border are spaced perfectly and I like the message stamped under the die cut large heart it gives your card lovely depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and a fabulous use of a negative die cut!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...