Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MIM #48 and Mojo #223

Hello again.  I took the Mojo sketch and slid it around a little.  I thought that a vertical greeting would be a fun change with these bright colors.  I also used the ticket die again to create a whimsical background for the MIM challenge for Papertrey.  My goal was a birthday card that didn't say "Birthday" on it.
Cardstock: White and Aqua(PTI), Guava(SU)
Ink: Chartreuse and Aqua(PTI), Guava(SU)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Extras: ticket die(PTI), ribbon(Hobby Lobby)


Hope you all have a great afternoon!
Sentimentally Sue

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you accomplished your goal :) Love this card too. I have been thinking I might need to get that ticket die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, you did such a fun job of the tickets and the badge. I like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I think you and I must fall into the "great minds think alike" category! Love your card-the color combo is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love how you set a goal and made it. I haven't made my MIM yet, but will probably also use Just the Ticket. I've got some ideas swimming in my head--wonder if they will work?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...