Thursday, January 19, 2012

MIM #49 Ghost Masking

The Ghost Masking was another thing that I had never done before.  You stamp the frame image then mask off that area.  Stamp the houndstooth background. Then mask off the background.  Ink the houndstooth again and stamp on scratch paper first so the ink is half strength, then on to the card lining it up with the previous stamped image.  Lastly I stamped the greeting over everything.  Sounds a little confusing. 
Cardstock: White(PTI), Orange(SU)
Ink: Black(PTI), Kalidacolor(SU)
Stamps:Papertrey Ink

Fun stuff will have to try a few more tomorrow.  Nite, nite.
Sentimentally Sue

3 comments:

  1. OH...MY...WORD. This is awesome!!! LOVE the use of the houndstooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rainbow houndstooth ghost masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the look of the houndstooth with ghost masking. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...