Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday PTI!

Today's cards will be birthday in theme.  The challenge over at Papertrey is to create a birthday card to celebrate with them their 7th anniversary/birthday.  My card is clean and simple with a bit of sparkle.  I also want to enter it in the Card Concept pink challenge.  I started with PTI white card stock and stamped the "happy" in Palette Noir ink.  Colored in the image with Crayola colored pencils then blended the colors with Undo sticker remover. Stamped the birthday form the Pretty Peonies set (PTI). There was a little smudge on the birthday so I added the 1/4" strip of Score-Tape and glittered it.  Mounted it all on a PTI white card base with foam dots. Thanks for stopping by, Sentimentally Sue.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh the happy is very cool but I loooove the strip of glitter! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smile-making "Happy" you've created! The gradient pink...swooning! And the strip of glitter to hide the 'oops': perfect! Isn't it funny how the little moments of 'gahhhh...." can be transformed into something unexpectedly magical! Fabulous!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ombre, love the idea of the glitter strip with the rest of the sentiment nestled in there so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is fabulous! I love the blending you did on the happy! So pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...