Saturday, February 8, 2014

Trading Card...Love

Happy Saturday to you!  Hope you have a little sunshine to brighten your day today.
As part of Papertrey's 7 year anniversary celebration they are having challenges.  Today's challenge was to make 3" by 4" trading cards.  They will slide in the page portecters of the new pocket scrapbooking trend.  I don't do a lot of scrapbooking right now so mine could also be used on a card front.  I also wanted to incorporate the Color/ Sketch Challenge that is going on too. The first photo will show the Color/Sketch cards and the second will show my project. Thanks for dropping by, Sentimentally Sue.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...