Tuesday, November 6, 2018

CASology #320: Compliment

Hey there.  It has been a while since I have done much stamping. Harvest was in full swing this past 2 weeks. I have been in the tractor either running grain cart or working ground. Busy time of year for us. Well now onto the newest challenge over on the CASology Challenge blog.


Sponsor:  Lawn Fawn

My card started with a top folding, 110 lbs white card base. I then stamped the blue triangles from the Wonky Backdrops set. The greetings were stamped in three colors of ink from the Ellen Hutson set Totally Random Sayings set. Then I re-stamped the "GREAT" and the stars in Versamark and heat embossed with clear detail powder.


This one was stamped with a lighter blue ink and a different colored greetings.

My idea for this card was to use it as a graduation card. Now go check out the rest of the design teams cards. Hopefully you will feel inspired to play along with us. Thank you for stopping by, Sue.


Guest Designer:  Jane W.


2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this design, Sue! Especially the love darker blue base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the colors and how the geometric background gives the sentiment a home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...