Tuesday, March 12, 2019

CASology #335: Earth

Hello. We have a new cue card up on the CASology Challenge Blog this morning.


My card started with a top folding white card base that I heat embossed the greeting from the Scripted set from Papertrey Ink. I die cut the globe from a map and brushed gold cardstock. Paper piecing them together and adding to the front of the card. I finally added the shadow to the base of the globe. There we go earth or my little part of it.


I can't wait to check out what the team has instore for this cue card.












3 comments:

  1. I love that you incorporated your little part of the Earth, really clever and has given me food for thought. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sue! Love the map paper under the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous design, Sue! The touch of embossing is absolutely perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...