Tuesday, October 15, 2019

CASology #354: Fog

Hey, there is a new cue card up for the next two week challenge on the 
CASology Challenge Blog.


Sponsor:  STAMPlorations


I will be completely honest with you. This was a really tough cue for me so I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I started with light gray card stock that I stenciled white clouds on. Then I stamped the word "brain" from The Stamp Market's Chunky Alphabet. The "so sorry" was masked from an old sympathy greeting and also stamped with Versafine black ink. Finally I die cut the "fog" letters from vellum and ran them through my Zyron sticker makers and attached them over the stamped "brain".















Nancy Elrick

Thanks so much for stopping by, Sue.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...