Monday, October 14, 2019

Striped Sympathy

Hello and happy Monday to you! We were so happy to see the sunshine today. I never thought my life would be dictated by the weather but with farming it is. It is all in God's control and we are along for the ride. It is a good ride. I was playing along with a few challenges this evening.

 I started with a Bristol smooth panel, masked and blended the ink stripes. Then I die cut the leaves and mounted the panel to an A2 white card base. Using the My Favorite Things color challenges as my inspiration. Then I took the With Sympathy die from Stamplorations and die cut it 4 times from dark gray card stock stacking and gluing them together. After they dried I clear heat embossed the top layer and attached it to my card front. It is a simple clean design just right for the Stamplorations Anything Goes Card Challenge, the Uniko Challenge is anything goes also and my layout followed the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for this week. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sue ! Love this combo of colours and the gorgeous design you've made with the white leaves die cut. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, gentle sympathy card; the kind I find so challenging to make. Thank you for sharing this in the Uniko gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...