Saturday, May 23, 2020

Coffee Wishes

Hello and happy Saturday to you. It is raining here today so it is the perfect kind of day to stay in and create!
There is a fun blog hop going on at the Coffee Loving Card Makers blog so I thought I would whip up a few coffee themed cards.

My first card started with the CASE this Sketch Challenge #373 and the SSS Wednesday recycle challenge. Using an old dictionary page I stamped and embossed the cup from the HoneyBee Stamps Coffee Break set. Then die cut the neutral rainbow from the HB Rainbow Wishes die set. Using the Sassy Coffee set from Technique Tuesday for the greeting.

 The second card uses the same set from HoneyBee Stamps with the addition of the Stamploration With Coffee greeting. Pretty straight up stamping and making with a little washi tape. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.





10 comments:

  1. Both are so beautiful, love the first one most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love the looks and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Great cards, Sue. I just LOVE your clever mocha rainbow! What a fantastic idea. Thanks so much for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design really pulled me in! Love the colors, the text background, the arrangement and of course, the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card...I love how you made it with more subdued colors and it still fits the challenge so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...