Thursday, May 21, 2020

Crazy Happy...Thanks

Hey there. I hadn't stamped for a few days and had an idea that popped in my head. The card combines a ton of challenges all rolled into one card. I am in love with how it turned out. Bunches of details that still read CAS!

My card uses a ton of stamps and dies from a lot of different companies. Like a equal opportunity employer. Lol.
My Favorite Things Stamps
Essential Sentiments
Thanks Die
Honey Bee Stamps
Coffee Break
Bee Stamp
Papertrey Ink
Happy Hexagons
Echo Park
Hexagon Confetti Die 

I was working with the sketch and color challenge over on the MFT blog and adding in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge of "We're All A Buzz". Uniko Studio Challenge this month was Anything Goes with an optional twist of Bright & Happy. I stamped and colored the front with alcohol markers. Then die cut the thanks from the front of the card. It is always a little scary to die cut when your card front is stamped and colored but I wanted the thanks to be a window that would chow the charcoal panel through. Thanks for dropping by. If you have any questions ask away I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Thanks again, Sue.





4 comments:

  1. The blue and yellow are the perfect colour combination, they make each other sing.
    Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors on this card, thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card ! LOVE the blue and yellow!
    Thanks for playing at Uniko !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...