Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challenge.


My card uses a mid-century design as it inspiration plus I used the donuts for the circle inspiration.


Dies: Hero Arts Infinity Circles
Stamps: Papertrey Ink KIS Birthday 2
I also used some foam tape to elevate the panel.


It came together so quickly and the colors and greeting can be varied for different occasions. I hope you will plan to join us for this fun challenge.








2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...