Monday, July 30, 2018

Quietude Challenge

Hello, Here are couple of cards that I finally got put together tonight.  I have had the pieces setting on my desk for weeks but time has not been on my side till tonight.
Inspiration for the cards came from the Ellen Hutson blog challenge for July. The Pantone Quietude is the photo inspiration. I started with my watercolors and a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I blended the colors from the photo across the paper with a waterbrush. I then used the Altenew cover pate die to cut the panel. I then heat embossed the greeting from Ellen's Mondo Magnolia in Versafine ink and clear detail powder and Ellen's vellum.
My second card uses layered card stock and a Birch Press die set to create the layered circle image. I just used colors of card stock that I felt closely matched the Quietude colors. Then add the greeting from Ellen's Mondo Magnolia heat embossed in Golden Peach embossing powder on Ellen's vellum.

The Simon Says Stamp Challenge for this week was Anything Goes. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...