Saturday, October 13, 2018

City Lights Christmas

Hello and happy Saturday to you.
I was still working on my "30 Days of Christmas" we are on day 19, I think. I also wanted to incorporate some challenges into my card too. Big surprise there also, lol. 
 I started with a red card base and stamped the greeting from the new Avery Elle Corner Sentiments:Holiday set in gold detail powder from Ranger. I then die cut 2 of the city skyline from black card stock, sprayed the back with adhesive and placed on the card front. I die cut another out of brushed, metallic gold card stock for the window fill ins. The gold star is also from the Avery Elle set. I am loving how beautifully that set stamps every time! That's is pretty bright but still very clean and simple. 



The TV show that inspired this was City Lights and Simon's Monday challenge was a Cityscape.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you would like to see the rest of the 30 Christmas cards they are over on Instagram under SentSue.

4 comments:

  1. love the gold and red together and your strinking black town. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge,Your card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Repliche orologi italia , che combina uno stile elegante e una tecnologia all'avanguardia, una varietà di stili di Repliche orologi panerai italia , il puntatore cammina tra il tuo stile di gusto esclusivo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...